You have built your career and managed your wealth, and now looking to plan for your future retirement. Transitioning to retirement can be the most stressful time in a person’s life.
There are strategies that can significantly increase you lifestyle in retirement. Don’t get to your late 50’s and wish you had started planning earlier.
Transition to retirement strategies can:
- Assist with wealth creation
- Help planning for your retirement
- Help you build your financial freedom
- Give you a seamless transition to the rest of your life
- Reduce your overall tax liability
Planning for retirement raises many complex issues, for example:
- How much 'should' you currently have in superannuation given your age, income and intended retirement age?
- What income level should you aim for?
- How much will you need to save in and out of super to meet your lifestyle needs?
- What rate of return will your superannuation fund need to earn between now and your retirement date to deliver your desired retirement income?
- Should you make additional contributions to superannuation and how may this impact your current lifestyle and financial obligations?
- What are your insurance options and how can you best structure these?
Momentum Wealth Management will have an honest conversation with you to determine your ideal retirement lifestyle and what level of financial assets this will require. Each person is unique and is seeking different things in retirement. A solution will be tailored that is most appropriate for your situation.
We will construct a retirement plan that incorporates contribution levels, investment options and pre-retirement strategies to enable you to meet your retirement goals. We will report on your progress in dollar terms against a dollar target, and we will work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure that the combination of contributions, risk and return are appropriate for you.